Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Pretty in Pink Photography

Greetings!
Welcome to another




Our theme this week is
Pretty in Pink



The pink kitchen helpers.



"There is always a shade of pink
for every color
because pink matches everything."
Janna Cachola





Dream, believe, achieve, grow things.


"All gardening is landscape painting."
Alexander Pope


Still my favorite kind of TROLL!


The pink-troll-brigade.

I never believed the trolls 
from my childhood were 
so-ugly-they're-cute trolls.
They're just adorable!



When choosing the perfect accent color

Inhale chic
exhale style!




How about a bit of pink in your life?

Fifty Shades of Pink!





We walk for the
Susan G. Komen Twin Cities Race for the Cure


I hope this wasn't too much pink for you.




May your day be as pink as you wish it to be.
Thanks for stopping I love your visits.

14 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Thank you for your attitude

RedPat said...

Pink rules!

photodoug said...

Karen, like the sign. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie said...

oooh i love this. i grew up with trolls and they have made a comeback, my great niece just had a troll party!!

lot's of fun!!

Anonymous said...

You certainly captured pink in its glory! I agree, it seems to be an attitude! HUGS!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

My kids like the troll dolls.

Elephant's Child said...

Big smiles. Big pink smiles. Thank you.

Cranberry Morning said...

That little fairy is just the cutest!!

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

Such inspirational and fun pink! Thanks.

Bob Scotney said...

So very creative and thought provoking.

Gilly said...

Very, very definitely a pink assortment! Love the different shades of pink, too!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Pink perfection! Super post Karen and you got me to thinking I wonder if my two grandchildren have a troll, or two.. must check :)

Alexia said...

I just knew you'd have lots of fun with this theme, Karen!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, lovely ladies walking for a cause. You are all wonderful! I like the cute pink trolls. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!